If you see that your order is returning to Canadian Protein, it is very likely that you have input your address incorrectly. If your order is Returned due to address error (missing unit number, street number or incorrect Postal Code, etc.) you will be responsible for the Return and the Reshipping Fee.
Articles in this section
- Why is my order being shipped back to you?
- It says "Free Shipping on Orders >$99". Why am I still being charged shipping?
- Do you deliver to Post Office boxes (PO boxes)?
- When will my order be ready?
- Why am I being charged for shipping on in-store pick up?
- Why is GymLife® equipment shipping charges billed separately?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How does shipping of GymLife® equipment work?
- Does Canadian Protein ship to the U.S.?
- Do you offer international shipping?