Yes we do, however we only deliver to Canada Post PO boxes. The credit card you place the order with has to be the same name as the name associated to the PO box.
Articles in this section
- Can I have my order received internationally?
- Why is my order being shipped back to you?
- It says "Free Shipping on Orders >$99". Why am I still being charged shipping?
- Do you deliver to Post Office boxes (PO boxes)?
- When will my order be ready?
- Why am I being charged for shipping on in-store pick up?
- Why is GymLife® equipment shipping charges billed separately?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How does shipping of GymLife® equipment work?
- Does Canadian Protein ship to the U.S.?